The picturesque town of Parga Greece – Things to do in Parga
Parga is a lovely town on the north western side of Greece. It is nested between lush green hills and the clear waters of the Ionian Sea. Although it is a mainland town, its architecture gives a special island vibe. Parga is an understated, idyllic wonderland that radiates natural beauty and traditional Greek charm.Parga is mostly famous for its picturesque architecture and the stunning beaches, such as Valtos, Lichnos and Sarakiniko. Here is some information about the top attractions, things to do, and must-see places in Parga…….
1. Unwind at Valtos beach and enjoy the sun and the sea.
2. Enjoy a walk around the old town.
3. Explore the Venetian Castle.
4. Walk around the castle to have an amazing view of the town.
5. Sunbathe on the town’s beach – Krioneri.
6. Swim to a small Panagia island in front of town beach and enjoy the view on open sea.
7. Go to the small beach Piso Krioneri and jump from the rocks into crystal clear water.
8. Visit Paragaea Olive Oil Museum.
9. Find the paths of Parga. Walk under olive trees and discover the beauty of Greece and Epirus.
10. Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in Lichnos beach.
11. Watch the magnificent sunset over the castle on the hill.
12. Stroll Along the Port.
13. Go on cruise to Paxos and Antipaxos.
14. Explore Town Center.
15. Try amazing greek lamb and musaca in Sakis taverna.
16. Visit some restaurants and little bars to drink or eat with a view to the castle and Panagia islet.
17. By nightfall take a romantic walk by the waterfront lined by tourist shops and beautiful stylish restaurants.
Excursions from Parga:
1. Myths & River – A superb excursion taking in the local sights and history of the area.
2. Albania – This is a unique and fascinating trip to a mysterious and secretive land long closed to outsiders and until recently the last communist country in Eastern Europe.
3. Meteora – An amazing 2 day excursion to one of the most breathtaking sites on earth.
4. Lefkas – A lovely day out to the beautiful island of Lefkas.
5. Paxos and Antipaxos – A beautiful day out to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos.
6. Corfu – A 2 hr ferry trip from Parga will take you to the jewel of the Ionian Sea.
7. Ionian Island Hopping – This excursion gives you the opportunity to visit the beautiful Islands of Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaka, Scorpios and to view the famous cave of ‘Papanikolis’ on the Island of Meganisi.
8. The road train to the castle of Ali-Pasha.
Song: Fredji – Blue Sky (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/Hf6vHY0lQTI
Please like, share, favorite, comment, and/or subscribe if you enjoyed!
#parga #greece #thingstodoinparga #pargagreecetravelguide #pargabeaches #pargaholidays #pargatouristinformation #pargaattractions