Welcome to Life of Pang! Where YOU can BAKE in your RICE COOKER!
• SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/c/LifeOfPang?sub_confirmation=1
• WATCH MORE Easy Dessert Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgoB7uLnulo9vIEnbCBtbAh4keg_jH4Wa
• Similar Rice Cooker to mine Amazon US: https://amzn.to/31tpw4P
• Sharp Rice Cooker LAZADA TH: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.89z4
WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR https://amzn.to/2vW36yU
GROUND FLAX SEEDS https://amzn.to/2wt2bpF
SUGAR-FREE DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS https://amzn.to/2PdozKu
This no fail super soft and moist banana wheat bread is healthy and still delicious! See my notes for “no egg” plus other substitutions. Go ahead! Eat a few slices! Guilt-free! Happy baking in your rice cooker!
EASY RICE COOKER CAKE RECIPES: Healthy Banana Bread with No Sugar | Banana Bread with Wheat Flour | No Oven Cake Recipes
• 1 cup (140g) WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR (see notes)
• 3/4 cup (113g) WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
• 1 tsp (4g) BAKING SODA
• 1/2 tsp (1.5g) GROUND CINNAMON
• 1/2 tsp (3g) FINE SALT
• 1 cup (260g) MASHED BANANA (about 4 med)
• 2 EGGS (see notes for no egg)
• 1/2 cup (125ml) COCONUT OIL
• 1/3 cup (80ml) HONEY
• 1/4 cup (60ml) GREEK YOGURT (or curd)
• 1 tsp (4g) VANILLA EXTRACT
• 1/2 cup (100g) SUGAR FREE DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS (see notes)
1. Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl
2. In large mixing bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil, honey, yogurt and vanilla for about 2 minutes
3. Fold in mashed bananas and mix to blend
4. Fold in dry flour mixture and chocolate chips then mix to incorporate
5. Bake in rice cooker for 3 COOK cycles (1.5 hr) or until toothpick comes out clean
• If you do not have white whole wheat flour, just use whole wheat
• For “no egg” substitution, mix 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds plus 6 tablespoons of water and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before using it. Or, use one more mashed banana
• You can substitute with semi-sweet chocolate chips or any chopped nuts or dried fruits of your liking
Bake in pre-heated oven of 325F (160C) in grease pan for 30-40 minutes. Ovens varied so check after 30 minutes.
************ HELLO ***********
Hi there. Thank you for watching my videos! Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge! There are so many interesting things and frustrating situations. But it’s how we react to life’s pang that makes life interesting and happy. Right?
And not having an oven does not mean I cannot have great bake goods. Baking in my rice cooker has allow me to make cakes, bread and other easy rice cooker cake recipes that I love eating. If you want to know how to bake in an electric rice cooker? Or how to make cakes without an oven? Please subscribe, like, share and come back for more easy tasty rice cooker recipes!
My videos contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission for qualify purchases made through these links.
• Amazon USA Storefront: https://smile.amazon.com/shop/lifeofpang
• Amazon UK Storefront: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/shop/lifeofpang
• Amazon Japan: https://amzn.to/2D1J3zi
Similar Rice Cooker to mine Amazon US: https://amzn.to/31tpw4P
Sharp Rice Cooker LAZADA TH: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.89z4
OTTO Pressure cooker: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8RaP
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: https://amzn.to/2yOYI2H | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8N1C
Panasonic DMC-ZS20: https://amzn.to/2YEoV3w |
Corel VideoStudio: https://amzn.to/2GX0OC2
Life of Pang
P.O. BOX 108
Mueang Nong Khai, Nong Khai 43000